P1152 LONGITUDINAL SINGLE SEATER TRANSAXLE
Xtrac’s P1152 mid-engine longitudinal transaxle has been developed utilising Xtrac's experience in LMP racing and has been optimised for the LMP3 series but is well suited to other categories of racing such as single seater racing where performance and reliability are required.
Drive is fed through proven gear ratio’s mounted behind the axle centre line, and then via a final drive spiral bevel gear set.
Value engineered to meet strict cost constraints, this gearbox offers the highest quality at a cost effective price.
- 6 speed sequential gear selection + dog engaged reverse, sequence R,N,1,2,3,4,5,6.
- Highly serviceable ‘cassette type’ gear cluster Fully integrated "IVA" pneumatic shift cylinder for AGS actuation.
- 540Nm (400lbf ft) maximum engine torque
- Dog clutch non-synchromesh engagement for forward gears and reverse.
- High efficiency hard cut cyclo palloid spiral bevel pair
- Stressed Aluminum L169 casing assembly with ‘o’ ring face sealing
- Universal bosses for suspension/wing mounting
- Single stage eccentric lobe, with recirculating system and external cooler ports.
- Bevel diff unit with plate and ramp type limited slip.
- A wide range of straight cut ratios are available.
- Clutch shaft to suit customer installation is included.
- Output flanges suit 108mm 6 ball type C.V. joints.
- Gearbox weight 59Kg (130lb)
THE GEARBOX OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Gearchange system operated via the Xtrac/MegaLine P1254 "IVA" gearchange actuator.
- Low centre of Gravity.
- Flexibility of suspension mounting positions.
- Cost effective, reliable solution .
- Super polished gear ratios (Xtrem Process).
- Gear ground & super polished gear ratios & final drive (Xtrem Process).
- High efficiency bearing kits.
- Gearchange potentiometer, mounting and display.
Call me back
Please fill in your details below and one of our team will call you back