P1113 4WD RALLY GEARBOX
Xtrac’s ‘P1113’ 4WD transmission has been designed specifically to cater for Rally cars operating within national rally championships, with a specification broadly in line with the FIA R5 regulations.
The ‘P1113’ transmission utilises Xtrac’s championship winning experience in S2000 and WRC applications to deliver a technically reliable and lightweight transmission solution built to its normal industry-leading quality standard.
• 6 speed manual sequential gear change.
• 500Nm (368lbf ft) maximum engine input torque.
• Cast aluminium L169 casings.
• Mechanical type plate front and rear differentials with externally adjustable positive preload.
• 50:50 fixed front/rear torque split.
• Gearbox rear drive output shaft positioned for optimum vehicle and transmission package.
• Rear differential including Xtrac's patented rear drive disconnect system.
• Integrated oil system using an eccentric rotor pump.
• Provision for oil temperature, oil pressure and final drive speed sensor mountings.
• Provision for individual wheel speed sensor mountings.
• Gearbox weight approximately 55kg.
• Rear differential weight approximately 35kg.
• Light, positive sequential gear change.
• Optimised cluster to provide near instantaneous gear change.
• Easily removable cluster assembly for ratio changes.
• Easily accessible oil filter cartridges.
• Simple and efficient adjustment of differential preload.
• Designed for optimised drive shaft angularity.
• Cost effective, reliable, lightweight solution.
• Various driveline options.
• Prop shaft flanges to suit specific requirements.
• Various output flange options to suit drive shaft joints including AAR and plug in types. Integral speed sensor trigger as required.
• Various options for reverse gear interlock cable assemblies.
• Gear change position potentiometer.
• AP Racing clutch release.
Call me back
Please fill in your details below and one of our team will call you back